KOL Kitchen & Bath fully furnished a complete kitchen remodeling in Glassboro, NJ, with an additional laundry room upgrade. The Glassboro homeowner wanted a new and fully customized kitchen with modernized features, and for the laundry room that opened out to the pool area to also offer function as a powder room.
We added Great Northern cabinets and a matching pantry, and installed the customer’s stainless steel appliances. The pantry and cabinets included roll out trays. We replaced the floor with a new porcelain floor and added new window frames in the laundry room with a window ledge of matching granite.
Highlights of Glassboro Kitchen and Laundry Room Remodeling Project
• Great Northern traditional raised panel cabinets, white with black glaze
• Pantry matching with cabinets
• Installation of customer-supplied stainless steel appliances
• 4*4 natural slate backsplash with accent picture frame over range and bullnose edge
• Under cabinet lighting and outlets
• Porcelain floor 18*18 diamond diagonal pattern
• Custom lighting in cabinet interior
• New 309 double bowl sink
• New window frame installation in laundry room, with matching granite window ledge
• Laundry room cabinets built in for washer and dryer
• New sink and toilet installed in laundry room
• 36*84 pantry with rollout trays