The Garden State Discovery Museum is a place of learning and discovery for kids of all ages. Located in Cherry Hill, NJ, the museum offers a variety of exhibits and programs that educate and entertain. Information can be found here.
Here are things you didn’t know about the Garden State Discovery Museum:
- The Garden State Discovery Museum was founded in 1997 by two moms who were looking for a place where their kids could learn and have fun at the same time.
- The museum is designed for kids ages 0-10, but it’s also an excellent place for families and adults to enjoy.
- The museum has 11 exhibit areas, including a Water Play area, Dinosaur Dig, Arts & Crafts Studio, and more.
- The Garden State Discovery Museum is the largest indoor museum in New Jersey.
- The museum is open 365 days a year.
- Admission is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors, $9 for kids 2-10, and free for kids under 2.
- The museum offers a variety of birthday party packages, as well as group rates for schools and organizations.
- The Garden State Discovery Museum is a non-profit organization that relies on donations from the community to help fund its educational programming and exhibits.
- The museum has won numerous awards, including the Parent’s Choice Gold Award, the NAPPA Gold Award, and the Oppenheim Platinum Award.
- The Garden State Discovery Museum is excellent for learning about science, nature, and the arts. Discover facts about Looking For Something Different? Try Amazing Escape Room Cherry Hill In New Jersey.